Research Data Management and Data Management Plan
October 27 - 28, 2022
University of Bern, Hochschulstrasse 4, Room 033
Access: If you are coming by public transport, take the elevators at the end of the underground passage (next to track 13) in the train station to the terrace at the top (Grosse Schanze). The course is taking place in the main building of the University (Hauptgebäude).
WiFi instructions: see here.
If you do not have access to eduroam, you can access the public-unibe network using the voucher provided in the mail with the practical information.
This page is addressed to registered participants. To access course description and application form, please click here.
For any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trainers: Cécile Lebrand, Vassilios Ioannidis, Grégoire Rossier
Day 1 - Morning (9:00-12:30 with a coffee break)
- Introduction to data management & open data
- Data collection and documentation
- Ethics, legal and security issues
- Data storage and preservation
A 1-hour lunch break will start around 12h30.
Day 1 - Afternoon (13:30-17:00 with a coffee break)
- Data sharing and reuse – Data deposit hands-on
- Data life cycle and DMP Canvas Generator - demo + work with your data
Day 2 (9:00-12:30 with a coffee break)
- DMP Canvas Generator - work with your data (continue)
& feedback about DMP Canvas Generator + general questions