Trainers: Cécile Lebrand, Vassilios Ioannidis, Grégoire Rossier
Day 1 - Morning (9:00-12:30 with a coffee break)
- Introduction to data management & open data
- Data collection and documentation
- Ethics, legal and security issues
- Data storage and preservation
A 1-hour lunch break will start around 12h30.
Day 1 - Afternoon (13:30-17:00 with a coffee break)
- Data sharing and reuse – Data deposit hands-on
- Data life cycle and DMP Canvas Generator - demo + work with your data
Day 2 (9:00-12:30 with a coffee break)
- DMP Canvas Generator - work with your data (continue)
& feedback about DMP Canvas Generator + general questions
Course material will be put online before the course starts.