Version control with Git - advanced topics
- Start: 9h00
- Lunch break: 12h30 - 13h30 (timing is indicative and depends on class progress)
- End: 18h00
- Zoom link (streamed course): LINK WILL BE SENT BY EMAIL
- Google doc for course: this google document
can be used during the course to ask questions and indicate your progress trough the exercises.
- A closer look at Git's object store: blobs, trees and refs.
- Rewriting history: interactive rebase, git reset and commit amending.
- The Git stash.
- Git tags.
- Dealing with large files using Git LFS.
- Git submodules.
This page is intended for registered participants.
For any assistance, please contact email@example.com.