Advanced Statistics: Statistical Modeling
17-20 August 2020
University of Lausanne (map), Anthropole Building (metro M1 station UNIL-Chamberonne), classroom 2024 on the 2nd floor (map).
This page is addressed to registered participants. To access course description and application form, please click here.
For any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course will run every day from 9:00 to 17:00 with two coffee breaks and a lunch.
Monday 17 August:
- Simple and multiple linear regression (theory, diagnostics, and model selection)
Tuesday 18 August:
- Generalized linear models (binary data, proportions, and counts)
Wednesday 19 August:
- Mixed-effects linear models
- Longitudinal data analysis
Thursday 20 August:
- Generalized additive models
You are required to bring your own laptop with at least 4 Gb of RAM, a working Wifi connection and the "R" and "RStudio" software installed.Please also install from the CRAN repository (if not yet done), the following packages: lme4, nlme, mgcv, and gam.