Introduction to Statistics
Lausanne, 20-23 January 2020
University of Lausanne, Dorigny Campus, room 338 of the Amphipôle building.
This page is addressed to registered participants. To access course description and application form, please click here.
For any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course will start at 9:00, and end around 17:00 every day. There will be two coffee breaks and a lunch break of one hour.
- Exploratory data analysis
- Hypothesis tests
- T-test and assumptions
- Parametric and non-parametric groups comparison
- Hypothesis tests - continuous
- Multiple testing: FDR, FWER
- Social dinner
- Data representation, clustering and PCA