Statistical methods for big data in life sciences and health with R
Lausanne, 3-6 June 2019
University of Lausanne, room 202 - Amphipôle building
This page is addressed to registered participants. To access course description and application form, please click here.
For any assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Subject to changes
- Overview: big data case studies in health domain
- Identify the general challenges behind big data analysis (model and overfitting)
- Big data visualisation
- Linear models
- Big data exploration and classifications
- Machine learning and decisional algorithms – unsupervised learning
- Introduction to: Decision Tree, Random forest, Neural Networks, Deep learning