Day 1 (9h-17h30):
- Formatting your data
- What is R ? Advantages and drawbacks
- Getting familiar with R and RStudio environments
- Getting started with R syntax and objetcs
- Importing and exporting data with R
Day 2 (9h-17h30):
- Building graphics with base R
- Practicing statistics hypothesis testing and simple linear regression in R
Examples and exercises are integrated in the chapters.
Slides and datasets will be put online before the course. Solutions to execises will be put online after the course.