Advanced statistics: Statistical Modeling
Lausanne, 13-16 June 2016
University of Lausanne, Génopode Building, room 2020
This page is addressed to registered participants. To access event description, exact location and application form, please click here.
For any assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course will run every day from 9h to 12h30 and then from 13h30 to 17h, and will include two coffee breaks per day.
13 June: Advanced linear models
- simple and multiple linear models
- model selection/building
14 June: Generalized linear models
- Generalized linear models theory
- logistic and poisson regression
15 June: Linear mixed models
- fixed and random effects
- crossed/nested random effects
- longitudinal data analysis
16 June: Survival analysis
- survival data
- Kaplan-Meier curves
- log-rank test
- Cox PH model
- advanced models (time-dependent variables, frailty models)